PageAdmin Website Management System End User License Agreement
Thank you for using PageAdmin website management system (hereinafter referred to as PageAdmin). PageAdmin is a website management system based on Microsoft ASP.NET and adopting MVC architecture.
Zhongshan Huatuo Information Technology Co., Ltd. is the developer of PageAdmin products and independently owns the copyright of PageAdmin products.
Regardless of individual, business or organization, profit or not, and use (including for the purpose of learning and research), you must read this agreement carefully, and you can start using PageAdmin software only after you understand, agree, and abide by all the terms of this agreement. .
This license agreement applies to all versions of PageAdmin software, and PageAdmin officially has the final interpretation right of this license agreement.
I. Licensed Rights
1. You can apply PageAdmin to your personal website on the basis of full compliance with this End User License Agreement without having to pay for software copyright licenses.
2. You own the entire content of the website constructed using this software, and independently bear the legal obligations related to such content.
3. After obtaining commercial authorization, you can use PageAdmin for commercial purposes, and have a specific technical support period, technical support methods, and technical support content.
Constraints and restrictions provided in the agreement
1. Do not use PageAdmin for commercial purposes (including corporate websites, governments, financial institutions, educational institutions, schools, social groups, and other non-personal websites) without commercial authorization.
2. The copyright logo (Powered by PageAdmin CMS) and the link at the bottom must be retained without commercial authorization, and cannot be hidden, cleared or modified.
3. You must not rent, sell, mortgage, or issue an authorization number to this software or the commercial authorization associated with it without written permission.
4. It is forbidden to develop any derivative version, modify copyright or third party version for redistribution based on the whole or any part of PageAdmin without written permission.
Third, limited warranty and disclaimer
1. The software and accompanying documentation are provided in a form that does not provide any express or implied compensation or warranty.
2. The user uses the system voluntarily, and you must understand the risks of using the system. Before obtaining commercial authorization, we do not promise to provide any form of technical support, use guarantees, and do not assume any liability arising from the use of the system. Relevant responsibility for the problem.
3. The authorization agreement in electronic form has full and equivalent legal effect, just like the agreement signed by both parties in writing. Once you start to install PageAdmin, you are deemed to fully understand and accept the terms of this agreement. While enjoying the powers granted by the above terms, you must abide by the restrictions and restrictions of the relevant terms. Acts outside the scope of the agreement will directly violate This license agreement does not constitute infringement. We have the right to terminate the use at any time, order to stop the damage, and reserve the right to investigate the relevant liabilities.