First see what pagedmin's default site settings are, as shown below:
Here are only some of the most basic parameter settings. Users who have used version 3.0 or cms developed by other companies should have this experience. In the site settings, you can set logo images, record numbers, bottom content, and so on.
So why aren't these settings built into 4.0?
1. Each site has a variety of different setting requirements. It may not be just to save the logo parameters mentioned above. If it is built-in, it will not guarantee the needs of all users. Therefore, version 4.0 uses the auto The design of defining fields guarantees the scalability and flexibility of the system.
2. Decouple the template and the background as much as possible. For users with a front-end foundation, Xiaobian recommends the logo and banner are written into the template. Of course, it is just a personal recommendation.
For most ordinary website maintainers, being able to modify these parameters in the background will bring a lot of convenience. The following explains how to add logo settings, record numbers, and bottom content to the site. I hope to inspire everyone, according to their own Demands play by themselves.
1. Enter the system menu >> system table management interface, enter the site keyword search, find the site table, as shown below:
2. Click the management button corresponding to the custom field to enter the custom field management interface. Add fields as required. For details about adding fields, please refer to the related tutorials.
3. After returning to the site setting interface, you can set the upload logo, record number, and bottom data. The site setting interface is as follows:
All custom fields can be obtained in the template through the site data call syntax, so that the background automatic control can be achieved. Here is just an example. You can add fields according to your actual needs.