1. After downloading the PageAdmin system, if this machine or server is installed, please refer to: PageAdmin installation configuration tutorial . If you purchase a virtual host, upload the PageAdmin file compression package to the website space you purchased through ftp, then decompress it and enter your website space. The specified domain name will open the installation interface.
2. When you install PageAdmin for the first time, the PageAdmin installation interface is opened by default, as shown below:
3. Click Next to perform permission detection. After passing the detection, enter the setting interface. Set the main domain name of the website here. The default binding method is sufficient. The background directory defaults to admin and can be modified by yourself.
Database settings: Please refer to the sql configuration tutorial for this machine or server. If you purchase website space, please contact the space provider for database parameter information.
Fill it out according to the actual parameters and proceed to the next step.
4. Set the default administrator and password.
5. After installation, click the management website to enter the management background.
6. Enter the administrator login interface, as shown in the figure below. After entering the administrator account and password, you can log in to the management background.