If you love this industry, it's not just a job!
There are such a group of people who are willing to sway their full energy here, are willing to pin their vision of the beauty of their careers and the future here, are willing to forget the passing of time and incorporate their passion for life here!
There is no dull communication here, only intimate cooperation, no loss of imagination, only a team of brainstorming!
We are self-conscious, relaxed and harmonious; we are indulgent, rich and contented!
It doesn't matter who you are, what matters is who you are with. It's not just a job, it's a plot and a dream. We are a team with dreams.
Interested parties can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Front-end engineer
1. Make various types of website templates based on the PageAdmin system.
2. Design and create a website based on customer needs and based on PageAdmin.
1. Familiar with various web front-end technologies, such as HTML (Html5), CSS (Css3), etc., proficient in writing W3C-compliant code.
3. Understand and be proficient in using commonly used picture and animation production software, such as FireWorks or photoshop, to quickly process pictures.
4. Have a good sense of service, responsibility, strong learning ability, excellent communication and collaboration skills;
5. Experience in mobile website and responsive website development is preferred.
Position : C # engineer
1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of company products and plug-ins;
2. Write easy-to-read, easy-to-maintain, high-quality programs according to code specifications;
1. Love the Internet, have a strong interest in Internet products and technologies, and are passionate about the ultimate in technology and innovation;
2. Rich .Net development experience, familiar with MVC development framework, familiar with Ioc, Aop development;
4. Familiar with database query optimization and storage optimization, familiar with the use of Sql and Orm tools to ensure that the program can run efficiently;
5. Good problem analysis and problem solving skills, and the courage to solve difficult problems;
6. Strong learning and communication skills, with good communication and cooperation spirit.
Those with the following conditions are preferred:
1. Experience in system architecture design and program development for large and medium-sized websites;
2. Experience in CMS content management system development.
Position: Promotion Specialist
1. Responsible for the promotion of company products and brands;
1. Formulate website SEO optimization plan and analysis
2. Evaluate and analyze the keywords of the website and improve the search ranking of the keywords of the website
3. Exchange traffic, data, backlinks or services with third-party websites to increase website traffic and visibility
4. According to the company's strategic development requirements, formulate a comprehensive search engine optimization strategy, analyze and summarize relevant SEO, formulate a promotion plan and implement
5. Responsible for the creation, organization and release of external SEO articles
6, responsible for the creation and maintenance of off-site links
7. Responsible for the implementation of internal optimization of the website
8.Familiar with common promotion channels, forum promotion, Baidu, know, encyclopedia, library, community, blog, Weibo, social new media websites and other special promotion marketing methods